|Samaritan CrisisCare – Preble County
Samaritan Behavioral Health – Preble County offers a full range of mental health services. These services include mental health assessments and counseling, case management, psychiatry and crisis intervention.
The crisis intervention services provided in
Preble County include:
- Hotline – 24-hour crisis intervention phone line that consists of suicide prevention and crisis counseling.
- Warmline – Non-crisis telephone counseling 24 hours a day.
- Screening & Triage – Evaluation of crisis needs with follow-up recommendations for service.
- Emergency Walk-ins – Face-to-face crisis intervention.
- Pre-Hospital Screening – Conducts all Preble County evaluations for involuntary psychiatric commitments.
- Mobile Crisis Services – Crisis intervention services provided at residences and/or in the community for those who are at risk of harm to themselves or others.
- Crisis Counseling – Provides individual counseling up to a maximum of three sessions for acute stabilization.
Our staff includes a broad range of mental health and substance abuse professionals, including:
- Licensed Counselors and Social Workers
- Registered Nurses
Reference Web Sites:
To talk to someone if you are experiencing a crisis, call (866) 532-3097. To talk to someone if you are experience a crisis between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday, call (937) 456-1915.
To schedule an initial assessment, call (800) 453-3386.